Shipping, Returns, Exchanges & Customs
SHIPPING AND CUSTOMS
AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND AND COUNTRIES IN EUROPE, ASIA, SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA HAVE A MINIMUM ORDER VALUE OF US$100 AND SHIPPING COST OF $38.50 BY DHL.
I am currently unable to ship by our local postal service and it makes sense to meet the maximum weight require of DHL for each to those destinations.
- We ship to ALL international countries.
All orders are shipped by DHL and/or individual countries Mail Service and typically take 10-20 working days. It can take longer especially during peak times. Most items provide tracking or delivery confirmation.
- In some cases such as an oversized item, we may require an additional shipping cost and if so we will contact you.
- Orders can be combined where possible.
- Orders over 3kg may ship in a box.
Please Note: We ship by DHL and through your local Mail Service. Some countries such as Canada and parts of Europe, Australia and New Zealand may require you to pay customs duties and other fees.
- Larger orders shipped with this method often get more scrutiny from some countries and customs fees are more likely to be charged, which will be solely your responsibility.
Any customs, duties or taxes are the responsibility of the customer. We cannot control whether a package gets delayed and/or charged duties and taxes by the customs office in any international country.
All prices are in US dollars. We are not responsible for any exchange rate differences.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
- Purchased products can be returned for a store credit within 10 days of original purchase, provided they are in "like-new" condition.
Any shipping on returns will be at the expense of the buyer. The returned goods must include a copy of the receipt, your e-mail address, shipping address and phone number.
However, items sold as a part of a daily deal are "final sale". Since they are offered at a discount, not be refunded.
Even though most of our products are not susceptible to damage during the shipping process, if you receive damaged items or poor quality fabric that has colour runs, we will replace them.
Send it back and an identical (where available) replacement item will be sent to the buyer at no additional cost.
Obviously, with fabric, sometimes the item will no longer be available, in which case we will do our best to replace it with a similar item.
As stated above, all returns must include the original receipt, your e-mail address, shipping address and phone number.
Send all returns to:
US & Canada (North America)
VP, Operations North America
Quilt Africa Fabrics
P.O. Box 2054
Buffalo, NY 14240